Want to be a future lead in next generation diagnostics development?
- Background requirements vary between the various research positions, but potential degrees include MSc degrees in Medical Sciences Bioscience Engineering, Engineering, Biomedical Sciences, Biosciences, Biochemistry, Engineering Physics or equivalents.
- Strong and proven knowledge of the English language is a must.
- Willingness to travel.
- Candidates shall, at the time of recruitment be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Mobility rule: at the time of recruitment, researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc) in the country of their host organization for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date.
- Initial screening based on CV and letter
- Interview(s) with selection committee
- Approval by the ND4ID Supervisory Board
Selections will be made regardless of gender, nationality, religion, ethnicity and cultural background, but aiming for a good balance among the group. For more detailed information or to send your CV and accompanying letter, please send an email to email@example.com.